“Huge portions...excellent price”
Review of Ellis Island Cafe

Ellis Island Cafe
Ranked #289 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We ate here for breakfast pre-walking around the strip. It did not disappoint. Good food for the price. We had a steak and egg special with potatoes for about $7. Neither of us could finish our plates which is something if my hubby cannot finish his breakfast!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I went to Ellis Island Café. The waitress seemed like she didn't understand or get what we asked,.....She proved us wrong, she totally understood. My breakfast was the special of the day....Steak and eggs served with hash brown or small square potatoes and toast. My steak was nicely seasoned and tasted awesome. It was cooked as I requested. My husband ordered pancakes, after the arrival of my breakfast.....he was informed there was no more pancakes, we felt we could have been told sooner but my husband reordered. His came after I was done eating but that was Ok. I shared some of my food with him to tie him over until his came. My breakfast was $6.99 a very reasonable price for any standard. Waitress was a little (lot) slow bringing my husband his coffee, he had to ask twice for a coffee, although she was very busy...so this could have been the reason. The restaurant is located at Flamingo Road and Kooval Street. 2 streets east of the strip, walking distance or take a bus, It is south of Flamingo Road. Good for all, friends family, couples, solo etc.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Another great meal at Ellis Island. My husband and I got the steak special. Steak was flavorful, cooked perfectly, and huge! Sides were delicious. Price was unbeatable. We recommend Ellis Island Cafe and BBQ to all of our friends who are planning to visit Las Vegas. Skip the expensive, fancy places and go here.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

i was on vacation and i wanted a local cheap place to eat with reasonable prices and good food and my uber driver told me bout this place and i like it a lot the food was good i have the sampler platter with was onion rings, bbq chicken bone in and out and deep fried pickles and loaded fries

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We ate at Ellis Island Cafe and loved it! The food was delicious and priced well. The staff was friendly, helpful and quick. We will be going back there to eat.