“Seafood Buffet”
Review of Harrah's Laughlin

Harrah's Laughlin
Ranked #5 of 39 things to do in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: From video poker to blackjack, gaming enthusiasts will find non-stop action, 24 hours a day, in this sunny Mexico-themed casino on the scenic Colorado River.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Every kind of shrimp imaginable and fresh crab. We spent all of our time and effort on the crab. It was pricey but worth it. Bring your appetite. The only downside was the "ice cream." Real soft serve is becoming obsolete we believe.

1  Thank azblogger
There are newer reviews for Harrah's Laughlin

Reviewed 16 December 2013

At first I thought the casino was rather small. Then I saw the "non smoking area" sign. I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of it. It was like another whole casino. Even had a bar in the center of it. Nice variety of machines and many keno and poker machines were available. Usually a non smoking area is just a little section in smoking, but this was separate. What a relief to sit down and not worry about a smoker sitting beside you.

3  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Harrah's is a nice hotel. A little far from the other hotels on Casino Drive, but worth staying at. It has friendly staff, plenty of restaurants, and a nice view of the river.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Out of the dozen or so hotels in Laughlin and out of the 4 or 5 I've stayed at, Harrah's Laughlin is my favorite. Harrah's has a good section of restaurants including a buffet, cafe, McDonalds, Starbucks, and more. Harrah's is also significantly more up kept and cleaner than the other hotels in Laughlin.

1  Thank john j
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The room we stayed in was comfortable and clean. Employees were all friendly. The McDonalds in this casino was pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it. Also, slot payouts were very poor. I went through $700 in a few hours. That normally lasts me a few days in Vegas.

2  Thank Ami T