“Yummy”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This was a first for my husband and I.
We had ribeye and it was delicious!
Service was quick and friendly!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Very first time we dined here. I was very impressed. It was crowded and noisy, but the server, KerryAnne, made us feel like we were the only ones she was serving. Wonderful personality and on top of her game. We had the pot roast and it was mouth watering delicious. It just fell apart it was so tender. The green beans were seasoned just right and the garlic potatoes I could have had another serving. House Cabernet was excellent and four of us split the brownie/cookie dessert!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We went for dinner at Saltgrass few times before. This time waiting time was long (40 min) but manageable. We ordered drinks and appetizers.Jalapenos stuffed with shrimps were excellent. Dinner was good no big surprise.However room was so noisy ( few screaming people at other tables) that overall experience is bad.When I eat my meal I like to hear what my companions have to say. Not there!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I ate there for the first time and was rather disappointed I ordered the baby back ribs and it tasted terrible it had no taste , was not fresh and it was black on both sides I could not eat it after the first bite and also it was cold, my husband had the steak and he was happy with it

1  Thank E5134WMemilyw
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We ate here for the 1st time in San Antonio a couple years ago. This one did not disappoint. The service was excellent and of course the steak was above par. Wish they had one where I live!