1,181 results
All reviews claim jumper colorado river bubba gumps saltgrass steakhouse courtyard room salt grass river view first floor pool area parking garage other hotels grand canyon video poker east tower nice room coffee maker table games
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Laughlin is definitely the place to go if you want to have the fun of Vegas, but without the crowds and a more laid back atmosphere. The rooms were very nice and there’s s great variety of table games without high minimum bets.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ElizabethS5920, Public Relations Manager at Golden Nugget Laughlin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Golden Nugget Laughlin. We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

booked and paid for a premium room smoking, 6 months ahead.
On arrival we were told there were no rooms available for our requirements, even though we had paid in advance.
the woman on the reception was indifferent and looked like she had been sucking lemons all morning.
no alternative was offered , but they are happy to take your money and then Stiff you on arrival. will not return, there are so many nice hotels all with decent accommodation and i am sure the can accommodate any request especially as it was off season and very quiet.
will not return

Room tip: you cant they cannot guarantee any type of room regardless of how far in advance you request one and that is the excuse used.....
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dolphinboy1
ElizabethS5920, Public Relations Manager at Golden Nugget Laughlin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Golden Nugget Laughlin. I am very sorry to hear of your disappointments during your visit with us. I have shared your feedback with our Hotel Management team. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Since mid November 2017 I have coming to Laughlin due to buying real estate in the area.
I come here regularly and enjoy staying at the Golden Nugget here in Laughlin.
I am a Landry Select member and enjoy the cleanliness and semi smoke free environment of the hotel, casino and restaurant areas.
When booking my room I always request nonsmoking room due to being a non smoking and do NOT opt out for the room cleaning discount.
I like fresh towels, beds made and the trash emptied.
To many times during our stays here I have had to call the front desk or housekeeping to ask why our room has not been cleaned. Of course I get the apologies and a lot of times it is to late in the evening when I discover my room was overlooked again. I then call the front desk and ask at least to bring fresh towels and take out the trash.
Well I am tired of this and I am wondering what to do.
This trip I brought my Sister and her husband and I paid for two rooms and the same thing happened with their room. I normally do not like the inconvenience of complaints but the frequency has gotten out of hand.
I like the hotel accommodations and enjoy the facilities and would to continue coming here and not have to look for another place to stay.
I also do not get the flyers in the mail like girlfriend Mary Higgins does and I have to use her information to book the room. My Landry’s Select Club is not accepted when booking rooms because I am already getting a discount room according to the person at the reservation desk. I would like to get full benefits of what the card membership and continue to enjoy my stays both in Las Vegas and Laughlin. I have already booked to be back in two weeks and I need to say something about this.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Edmundo L
ElizabethS5920, Public Relations Manager at Golden Nugget Laughlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

May 14th. Update. Gaming commission sided with our win. $5000 for my husband and $3200 for me. They programmed their machines and it was not a malfunction! They would have been better to pay us instead of having gaming commission be the same watchdog and not knowing we were not going to just walk away. The machines looked very inticing as bonuses were very high, so that’s why we played those. We got our letter confirming this dating June 11th. Check came to us in July from Golden Nugget.
You can trust the gaming board to follow through!
Judy

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stayed one night at the Nugget. The room was average however the pillowtop mattresses were very comfortable. We had to have maintenance fix the air conditioner, which they promptly did. The room was priced right so we will probably stay there again. Good food options, apart from overpriced Starbucks. Four dollars for a small cup of coffee is a bit much. Casino is on the small side, only two cocktail waitresses that I saw so it was slow to get a drink. However the smoke that is usually so heavy in most places was somewhat controlled, they have big fans around and it really helped keep it to a minimum. We had a courtyard view, nothing special even though it was a premium room. Towels in the bathroom were average, could use an upgrade. Sheets on bed were find. Pillows were comfortable. Furniture looks a bit dated. Some of the wall paper near the air conditioner was blistered, should be fixed. Over all it was a good stay for one night and we would consider again. West tower had dogs, stayed in the East tower.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ElizabethS5920, Public Relations Manager at Golden Nugget Laughlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Golden Nugget Laughlin. I have shared your feedback with our Hotel Management Team. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again.