“Photos added. Excellent food. Poor service.”

Casa Serrano of Laughlin
Ranked #33 of 78 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Located in the Riverside Casino. My wife and I dined here for dinner. We made required reservations, because of Covid-19. We were seated on time. We started with a margarita and a beer. No chips and salsa until the food is served. Talk about a made up rule. If you can drink you can eat a chip with salsa. My wife had the Mexican Flag Enchilada Plate and I had the Steak Fajita Salad. The food was excellent. The service was not. We wanted some more salsa and another round of drinks. The waiter was gone until it was time for the check. This was totally unacceptable. I have dined here over 10 times every time I visit Laughlin. Get it together and I will return.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (300)

Reviewed 29 November 2020

If you’re a Hispanic don’t come here they are so racist and the manager too!!!!! Mark my words... the manager kicked me out for standing up for myself!!! And she was Hispanic...

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

Restaurant was observing social distancing protocol with customers. Wait line was set up by the escalators for available tables with 6 ft distancing observed for those waiting to be seated. Tables inside were spaced to meet standards. All employees were masked and service was quick and efficient. Chips and two types of salsa's were replenished regularly with out waiting. Food was served in timely manner and was hot and came exactly as ordered considering how busy it was for a early Tues evening. Would recommend for enjoyable dinner at the north end of town easy walking distance once you snake thru the casino.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020

My wife and I dined here for dinner on a Saturday night. Located in the Riverside Resort & Casino. The meal started with excellent chips and salsa. My wife ordered the Mexican Flag Enchilada dinner with a couple of Margaritas. I had a three item combo dinner with an Enchilada, 2 Taquitos and a Chille Relleno. It came with rice and beans. YUM! The service was excellent on this visit. Management should be proud. I will return soon. I added photos of our visit.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Haven't eaten here in years. No need to go back. We had a party of three adults. I used to like this place years ago. Everything was terrible , and embarrassing. The food was all bad , and the margaritas were awful. My girlfriend would not drink hers. Went to a different Mexican the following night and every thing was fine , especially the margaritas! No need to mention the competitors name , but won't have to return to this one , or ant of their sister restaurants. Seemed short handed also , but could have been because of the covid.

Date of visit: September 2020