Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
View deal
Expedia.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
Hampton.comUS$91
FindHotelUS$91
ZenHotels.comUS$97
All reviews craig road zion national park breakfast staff room was clean business trip the staff was friendly and helpful nice place to stay las freeway vegas strip microwave housekeeping casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

The fridge in my I ended up unplugging. I kept getting woken up by what I think was the water evaporating in or something. It was so loud!

I was there Monday through Saturday and not ONCE did someone come service my room. To clean towels, more shampoo/conditioner, empty trash, nothing.

The shower in this room doesn’t work properly. When you pull the shower knob up to start the shower only a quarter of the water goes through the shower and the rest is just shooting out of the faucet.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Easy access from interstate on way to Bryce. Clean, comfortable room. Helpful staff. Can not comment on breakfast as I did not eat it. Very quiet. Only hitches were getting hot water to fourth floor which clerk could not explain (fortunately, did not need a shower) and the Hilton app did not work for checkout.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Clean hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice rooms. Normal breakfast selection. Hotel is in a good location off the busy strip area with plenty of restaurants and other businesses nearby. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

This is my second time staying here in 2 months as I explore the area with my daughter. I appreciate that it’s not right in the thick of the hustle and bustle of Vegas but it’s readily accessible to the city and the sights of Nevada and Arizona. I like that the breakfast includes a few hot items besides microwave sandwiches and it changes daily.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Ok hotel on a busy street, comfortable when on business trip. Rooms ok and breakfast was average. Many food options on the rood and walking distance. Internet was smooth with no problem. Pool and small gym!

Date of stay: March 2021