Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton
Booking.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TraveluroUS$127
All reviews breakfast staff oatmeal business trip comfortable room every morning las freeway vegas microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Very friendly and helpful staff, especially the breakfast staff. The breakfast was very good, clean hotel and comfortable beds. The pool was the perfect temperature and we enjoyed our stay very much!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021

The fridge in my I ended up unplugging. I kept getting woken up by what I think was the water evaporating in or something. It was so loud!

I was there Monday through Saturday and not ONCE did someone come service my room. To clean towels, more shampoo/conditioner, empty trash, nothing.

The shower in this room doesn’t work properly. When you pull the shower knob up to start the shower only a quarter of the water goes through the shower and the rest is just shooting out of the faucet.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Easy access from interstate on way to Bryce. Clean, comfortable room. Helpful staff. Can not comment on breakfast as I did not eat it. Very quiet. Only hitches were getting hot water to fourth floor which clerk could not explain (fortunately, did not need a shower) and the Hilton app did not work for checkout.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Clean hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice rooms. Normal breakfast selection. Hotel is in a good location off the busy strip area with plenty of restaurants and other businesses nearby. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

This is my second time staying here in 2 months as I explore the area with my daughter. I appreciate that it’s not right in the thick of the hustle and bustle of Vegas but it’s readily accessible to the city and the sights of Nevada and Arizona. I like that the breakfast includes a few hot items besides microwave sandwiches and it changes daily.