“Barry lavender”

Add it.
Sully's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #536 of 1,007 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant, great food at a very fair price staff very welcoming
Fantastic views had a really good evening
A must visit

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Standard sports bar food but with a little bigger selection. New York steak sandwich is to die for! On this occasion, I had the Calif burger which was done very well with thick bacon and avocados. Service can be spotty and slow, but last several times I have been there, it has been pretty good.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

My husband and I dine here weekly during football season. Food is good, with standard sports bar type offerings. What sets Sully's apart is the great staff. Always friendly and prompt - they keep us happy. Nice to note that several times the wait staff has offered to take our photo...so that everyone at the football party can be included in the photograph. Just a nice touch! Atmosphere is fun and sports oriented with giant TV screens. As non smokers - this is the only local sports pub we frequent.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The food was good and enjoyed their lite menu, fairly priced. Disappointed at the way the food was served. Not served to the person but rather flung into the middle of the table, I guess too much trouble to walk around and serve individually. Will go elsewhere next time.

Been to Sully's Sports Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!