“Not a Ball Park frank!”

BAM!DOG Righteous Hot Dogs
Ranked #475 of 1,000 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: With locally sourced, top quality ingredients being their first priority, the BAM!DOG founders set about creating a "righteous" hot dog: hand-crafted, made from only premium cuts of meat, naturally smoked with no fillers, by-products, or msg. Customers are greeted by a playful menu of 15 original hot dog and sausage recipes topped with fresh ingredients, all with a unique twist.
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, many people might hesitate to spend 10 to 11 dollars for a hot dog combo, but this isn't an everyday hot dog. I had the California dreaming dog which was a large chicken kielbasa with hummus, tomatoes and cucumbers and my husband went with a chili dog. The buns are homemade and the house tater tots are crispy and tasty. Not so bad when you think of how much you can spend on a cupcake. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Come with an appetite the hot dogs are wonderful and the tater tats will make you come back for more. Bring your an empty stomach you'll need it

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Bamdog has lost a customer. I tried bam dogs when they first opened and LOVED it. Today however, was an awful customer service experience and we didn't actually get to order as they were "trying to close early". We had stopped by and upon seeing their sign that said they close at 8, decided to stop into Toys R Us first. Afterwards when we went back and walked in, the employee told us they were trying to close early. No sign on the door saying as much. We told them we had just stopped in a store first as it says they close at 8. But nope, no offer to still make something for us, not even a to go order as they were "trying to close early". If you need to close early that's fine, but at least have the decency to out a sign up. Never coming here again.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Went there with my grandson. We ordered a kids meal which was a good deal since it included a plain hot dog, Apple slices, soda and just 5 lonely tater tots (was disappointing since on our previous visit we had been given a cup full). I had a "cheese burger from paradise,which was a bratwurst with cheese and a bunch of other condiments....proved to be a tasty combo. Recommend this place when you want your hot dog craving fixed

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Stopped in on a whim one day and glad I did. The choices are very eclectic and of course there are tradional choices as well. I had the Little City Roller which was a spicy Basque chorizo with grilled peppers and onions. It had a nice cumin lime sauce , sriracha finished with parsley. It was on a house made onion roll. Overall I enjoyed it. The chorizo was spicy and not oozing oil as chorizo can some times do. The garlic tato tots were fantastic. Total cost was 12.00 no drink. A bit pricy for a hot dog but I should have had a combo... Next time. I want to try the basic. They serve fountain drinks but also have some nice selections of beer and flavored sodas for the duds. Hot dogs not your thing? They have chicken wings and sliders. Kids menu is simple. I'll bring the kids next time.

Been to BAM!DOG Righteous Hot Dogs? Share your experiences!