“Seriously Delicious Dog & Tots!”

BAM!DOG Righteous Hot Dogs
Ranked #443 of 1,011 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: With locally sourced, top quality ingredients being their first priority, the BAM!DOG founders set about creating a "righteous" hot dog: hand-crafted, made from only premium cuts of meat, naturally smoked with no fillers, by-products, or msg. Customers are greeted by a playful menu of 15 original hot dog and sausage recipes topped with fresh ingredients, all with a unique twist.
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I had a NY dog & Parmesan-Garlic Tots. It was perfect. That's really all i can say. The counter girl was darling and helpful, the dog was juicy, tasty - real quality. The bun was the best I've ever had. But the Tots were the star!!! Go just for those! They have all sorts of meats & veggy dogs - give these guys a shot for sure.

Joanne B, Owner at BAM!DOG Righteous Hot Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hello Jennifer,
I want to thank you for your review. I just love to hear that our customer service is what we expect. I'm so glad you liked our Parmesan Garlic Tots - I know many of our customers just rave about them. I love hearing that the dogs were juicy too. I hope your travels get you back to Bam!Dog Righteous Hot Dogs soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, many people might hesitate to spend 10 to 11 dollars for a hot dog combo, but this isn't an everyday hot dog. I had the California dreaming dog which was a large chicken kielbasa with hummus, tomatoes and cucumbers and my husband went with a chili dog. The buns are homemade and the house tater tots are crispy and tasty. Not so bad when you think of how much you can spend on a cupcake. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Come with an appetite the hot dogs are wonderful and the tater tats will make you come back for more. Bring your an empty stomach you'll need it

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Bamdog has lost a customer. I tried bam dogs when they first opened and LOVED it. Today however, was an awful customer service experience and we didn't actually get to order as they were "trying to close early". We had stopped by and upon seeing their sign that said they close at 8, decided to stop into Toys R Us first. Afterwards when we went back and walked in, the employee told us they were trying to close early. No sign on the door saying as much. We told them we had just stopped in a store first as it says they close at 8. But nope, no offer to still make something for us, not even a to go order as they were "trying to close early". If you need to close early that's fine, but at least have the decency to out a sign up. Never coming here again.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Went there with my grandson. We ordered a kids meal which was a good deal since it included a plain hot dog, Apple slices, soda and just 5 lonely tater tots (was disappointing since on our previous visit we had been given a cup full). I had a "cheese burger from paradise,which was a bratwurst with cheese and a bunch of other condiments....proved to be a tasty combo. Recommend this place when you want your hot dog craving fixed

Been to BAM!DOG Righteous Hot Dogs? Share your experiences!