Ultimate Rush Speed & Thrill Park
Review Highlights
Good for a couple hours

Nice little mini golf, decent go karts, the drift karts were not running, but next time. Rhode them... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2017
Reflexx68
Florence, Oregon
Get your thrill on

Nice outdoor putt putt with thrill ride to boot. Decent go carts and an easy walk from grand sierra... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2017
yardmaster20002000
Reno, Nevada

Recommended experiences in and around Reno
from US$239.00
from US$129.00
from US$149.00
from US$20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The highlight of this park is the adrenalin high from the Ultimate Rush Speed ride. It is part hang-gliding, part bungee jumping, and also sky diving. It is from a 185 foot tower. This results in the Ultimate Rush.

There are other things to do here such as miniature golf and racing oval. As such, its a way for the family to have fun while in Reno. It is close to the Grand Sierra Casino.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank mini
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went in the morning and the girl was friendly and helpful. Paid full price. Kids road go carts and had fun but it was quick. Later had 2 coupons for 2 for 1. Pm shift girl was irritated and would not let us use both coupons. I had other peoples kids, not my family. It's seemed pricy and only after did I realized she did not honor coupons, as she never spoke to advise me that we could only use one. We could have used both as we were 3 diff families. The morning was a diff experience that is why we went back. We had fun on the go carts but customer service decides if you return. If you do go and have coupons you have to walk in separately and pay separately as they are not forthcoming with discounts.

Date of experience: July 2014
7  Thank Dwtripadv
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We had a great time on the "road track" and the "slick track". $6.50 for 5 minutes on the track. You can get quite a few laps in if you don't spin out.

Date of experience: December 2012
5  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Upon walking to the ticket office from grand Sierra resort, we came across a young man who didn't want my $100. Because he didn't want to give me change. Our bill for 12 tickets was $65. 5.50 for 10 or more, or 6.50 per person if individually purchased. My daughter then proceeded to pay with her debit card because she and her sisters really wanted to do this. This was there 1st time ever riding these and they ranged in ages 12-22. The other young men who worked there were very young and not at all friendly. I was already disappointed at the fact the 1st guy didnt want to take my cash, then the workers all acted like the 1st one, like it was a chore that they had patrons! We were at the resort for 3 days and saw very little action at the go-karts.... Now I know why..... I'm glad my daughters were able to do this but I will not recommend this to anyone unless these young men get some lessons on how to treat people.... by the way the girls did 6 laps before being pulled in to finish.... Not worth it!!!! The bungee rides at $25. Per person, ridiculous!!! I saw 2 people do this, in the 3 days we were there...

19  Thank Hale-pinos
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Don't go to this place! Why? Because the ticket man is really a tough guy. He is old and khaki. He speaks unpolitely and behave disgusting and threw the ticket and money to me! Then, the cars are really crappy! They do not work well and stop working in the middle of race. This happened to me and some other folks. I think they do not consider any standard in their park.

Date of experience: December 2011