“Afraid of Heights ?”

Ultimate Rush Speed & Thrill Park
Ranked #65 of 146 things to do in Reno
Reviewed 1 January 2017

This is by far the best thrill ride in the state. What a rush. Do It. No one has died on this ride . YET.
Then you can drive the go-carts for a little less of a thrill.

All reviews
"fun"
in 6 reviews
"casino"

Reviewed 18 August 2016

My husband lapped everyone on the go-kart track, while I fell to the very back of the pack! It was fun! We also played 18 hole mini-golf too! The game took about an hour, so good value. (there were three of us playing) A few days later, my husband went on the Ultimate Rush Swing! He loved it and did it twice - First go is $25 and second time is $10. 180 feet high! I was not brave enough to do this one!

1  Thank phoebehackett
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Fun for kids with a range of options like go-karting and rock climbing. Keeps the kid engaged in a casino town.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Took the kids to ride the GO Karts on a whim. Don't remember if it was ten dollar each, anyway I expected a longer ride for the price. Was fun once, most of us can't afford to let the kids ride all day. If you are taking kids with you and staying at the Grand Sierra be prepared to shell out the money to keep them occupied. They have a little pretend golf, and all the arcade games to spend money on too. Ii would skip it and take them up Mt Rose or to Lake Tahoe, enjoy nature and pack a lunch.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Rock climbing outdoors straight up-crazy-I'm too chicken i suppose to it!! :( I do suggest it to others some make it all the way up some don't i would'nt try one step up. Indoor climbing too diffewrent levels for different skills:) Call for prices as I'm not quite sure.