Baymont by Wyndham Reno
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$179
Residence Inn
US$149
Hyatt.com
US$99
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$157
US$145
Orbitz.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
  • Pool
US$219
US$209
US$119
US$71
1,083 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Upon my arrival I said to the front desk person,I have reservations for today through Saturday Sept 7-9 2017 They looked and the computer screen and said to me after a question or two they said to me "your booked tomorrow and Saturday. I was asked with whom did you make your reservation with ? I said booking .com the receptionist said I don't know why you just dont call us we will match prices ! That was good advice. It was the way I was told. Like I was not vary bright for not doing so. I'd take good advice from anyone,just not so condescending.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Brandy S, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The only issue with this property is the challenge of parking. However, Ibhave stayed here previously, which should say it best.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Brandy S, Front Desk at Baymont by Wyndham Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

the hotel itself was ok, but there were always unsavory looking characters hanging out in the lobby & parking lot. the desk staff were frequently not available, which made for long waits at the counter for assistance. one night my key did not work. i had to wait 10 minutes for the staff to show up at the counter only to have the replacement key fail as well. the breakfast is also not on site. you have to go across the parking lot to the hotel next door (quality inn) to get breakfast.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was a one night stay over in Reno. I checked in in the afternoon and then went back to the event that we were in Reno for. When we returned, the parking lot was nearly full and we had to dodge one of the neighbors who was riding a four wheeler around the neighborhood with kids on the back and no headlight (it was dusk). Then there were the less than savory individuals congregating near the entrance to the hotel. Walking through the hallways, we were hit with the smell of cigarette smoke and marijuana - despite being in the no-smoking section. After several exits to go and retrieve our luggage from the car, we found that one of the outside doors would not close allowing easy outside access to the facility.

The room itself was acceptable for the rate that we paid.

The next morning, I had to dodge the arguing drunk couple sitting at one entrance to load my vehicle and the people that looked like they snuck on the premise to take part in the free breakfast.

All in all, we got what we paid for.

Dear, Troy