1,118 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We arrived on Thursday and were out of the room by 10:30 Friday morning, returned Friday evening at 8:30... need want made, no towels, nothing cleaned. I called the front desk he offered towels that we had to go get. Next morning asked housekeeping tho service room and she asked what we needed! Does she not know how to be a housekeeper? The carpet in our room was very dirty, paint was pealing, over all appearance was not appealing. We would have left but nothing else was available. The only good thing was the breakfast that we went over to the Quality Inn to eat. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Brandy S, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear, Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the house keeping service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with house keeping to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Reno.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Upon my arrival I said to the front desk person,I have reservations for today through Saturday Sept 7-9 2017 They looked and the computer screen and said to me after a question or two they said to me "your booked tomorrow and Saturday. I was asked with whom did you make your reservation with ? I said booking .com the receptionist said I don't know why you just dont call us we will match prices ! That was good advice. It was the way I was told. Like I was not vary bright for not doing so. I'd take good advice from anyone,just not so condescending.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The only issue with this property is the challenge of parking. However, Ibhave stayed here previously, which should say it best.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Brandy S, Front Desk at Baymont by Wyndham Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2017

the hotel itself was ok, but there were always unsavory looking characters hanging out in the lobby & parking lot. the desk staff were frequently not available, which made for long waits at the counter for assistance. one night my key did not work. i had to wait 10 minutes for the staff to show up at the counter only to have the replacement key fail as well. the breakfast is also not on site. you have to go across the parking lot to the hotel next door (quality inn) to get breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family