“Nice lunch!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings - CLOSED

Buffalo Wild Wings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Wanted to try somewhere different for lunch and stumbled upon this spot. I ended up getting the Greek chicken wrap. It was large and tasty. My daughter has the nacho burger and loved it! Would eat here again if we lived around Reno.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The place was busy, the service was very slow, I had to ask several times for items. The food was good, but not great-typical bar food. Lots of screaming kids too. Probably would not return

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I visited Buffalo wild wings with my friends. It was really exciting cause we got to pick music. The only thing that would stop me from going back would be the service I constantly ran out of soda and I didn't receive my food for a long time. The facility was also very loud which is fun at first but gets annoying quickly.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a Monday and the place was pretty empty which ment quick food :) the wings were awesome and I liked how you got to pick your own sauce. Our waiter was courteous but not friendly. Two sodas, two small orders of wings (10 pieces ea.), and one appetizer costs $38. I would definitely come back :)

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Food is always great, service good as well. Looks like a bunch of energetic college kids working (yes we actually found kids willing to work at this place!) Plenty of food options, just ignore the calories for one meal!