“Out of certain items ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings - CLOSED

Buffalo Wild Wings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Out of prime rib for any of the items that contain it in the menu. Server didn't really apologize and didn't even offer a discount on bill. Food takes a while to come from kitchen too.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

The wait staff is very attentive and drinks are kept full, the food is really good. Love that the bar area has comfy seats for long games.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

We dined here on 6-5-2015 for a work lunch. Party of three. Great value on their lunch specials. They make your order fresh so it isn't a quick turn around. We were ten minutes late returning to work so just plan accordingly.

I had the original wings lunch special. It came with five large wings, one side - I had a salad but they all sorts of options, fries and celery and carrot sticks. I had honey BBQ sauce on the wings and ranch dressing.

The soft drinks are almost three bucks so ask for one to go when you leave. They asked us if we wanted one to go.

Great food.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Wanted to try somewhere different for lunch and stumbled upon this spot. I ended up getting the Greek chicken wrap. It was large and tasty. My daughter has the nacho burger and loved it! Would eat here again if we lived around Reno.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The place was busy, the service was very slow, I had to ask several times for items. The food was good, but not great-typical bar food. Lots of screaming kids too. Probably would not return