“We spent a few days with the”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #60 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

We spent a few days with the family at the Grand Sierra Resort where Johnny Rockets is located. This has to be one of my favorite JR locations because of the amazingly warm service provided by Tina. Tina provides service with a smile (the mask can’t hide her genuine kindness it comes through in her eyes and positive demeanor). I highly recommend visiting!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (284)

Reviewed 28 November 2020

Tonight I was in line to order at johnny rocket's at GSR, when I noticed one of the cooks wearing his mask below his nose as he handled people's food. When I pointed it out to the supervisor, he heard and put it over his nose. Needless to say, I left without ordering anything.

I can protect myself from other people's exhalations with a good mask. But I can't prevent the cook's unblocked exhalations from getting on the food served to me. A cook casually wearing his mask improperly as he prepares food and talks to his coworker is indicative of management that doesn't take the danger of spreading covid seriously. Dine at your own risk.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

We always make it a point to have a meal at Johnny Rockets, the staff is friendly, the food is excellent, and the milk shakes are my most favorite

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2020

I had their vegiburger with fries. The service was quick, the food was fresh, and for a casino the price was reasonable ($10.00).

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank fairgirl59
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Not a big burger fan, but they offer a variety of foods.

Salads were really good here. Everyone really enjoyed the restaurant. Staff was friendly and responsive.

Date of visit: December 2019