“Fantastic Lunch”

Cheese Board & Wine Seller
Ranked #147 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We loved this place! Great food...pastrami sandwich, Turkey salad, tuna sandwich, cheese and fruit board, they were all great!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This was my first time to visit the Cheese Board and Wine Seller in Reno, NV. All four of us raved about our choices. You walk in, pick up a menu and go to the counter to order. You are given a number and before you can blink (so to speak) your order comes to the table. When you have found your table you are brought glasses with ice for the table and there is an iced lemon water Dispenser on a table by the door so that you can refill your own glass without waiting for someone to come around to fill it up! Now that is thinking out of the box! Two of us had the Trio which incuded soup, half grilled cheese sandwich (I would hate to see a whole one) and a small salad with a delicious dressing, blackberries and almonds. This visit has made me a fan and I will be bringing friends and family to this charming place!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

A coworker and I casually strolled into The Cheeseboard for a relatively quick bite. However, when I bit into the Roasted Turkey Foccacia, my life changed forever. All of a sudden, my coworker, the restaurant, time, and space were all gone. It was just me and the sandwich, dancing in a tapestry of happiness together. Then, as a swallowed the last bite, a feeling as if I had lost a loved one rushed over me like a blanket of sadness. They say to recover from loss, you should keep busy and exercise. Because of this sandwich I've received a promotion and completed multiple 5ks. My ex-girlfriend, impressed with my new body and work ethic, got back together with me. Though some nights, as I hold her tightly, I pretend she's the sandwich and we're embraced once again.

They also have a good wine selection and we were served quickly. A-

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We enjoyed our lunch. They have an interesting format for ordering and dining; however, most enjoyable. Food was great and very fresh. Definitely recommend if visiting Midtown.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Finally tried cheeseboard for lunch today with a friend. Efficient in the way that you order at the counter and food comes to your table, even at busy lunchtime around 1230 there were plenty of places to sit.

They have a beautiful and varied menu and it looks like they have a specials menu that changes daily. Expect salads, sandwiches, and soups as this is a lunch place. Today I had the tomato bisque soup and a tuna melt, both of which were fresh and delicious.

This place manages to be hyper efficient but still keep an ambience that is very nice for a professional lunch. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Sharon W

Been to Cheese Board & Wine Seller? Share your experiences!