“Fun food stop ”

Cheese Board & Wine Seller
Ranked #118 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

What a cute place, may be a wine & cheese caterer but they are also a restaurant. Has the Cafe Bistro vibe but with all American food; mostly soup sandwich & deserts! Food was really good & it was a fun place to dine for lunch- recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Really great sandwiches and salad made with really fresh ingredients. The turkey focaccia was excellent and the veggie focaccia was ok. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We loved this place! Great food...pastrami sandwich, Turkey salad, tuna sandwich, cheese and fruit board, they were all great!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This was my first time to visit the Cheese Board and Wine Seller in Reno, NV. All four of us raved about our choices. You walk in, pick up a menu and go to the counter to order. You are given a number and before you can blink (so to speak) your order comes to the table. When you have found your table you are brought glasses with ice for the table and there is an iced lemon water Dispenser on a table by the door so that you can refill your own glass without waiting for someone to come around to fill it up! Now that is thinking out of the box! Two of us had the Trio which incuded soup, half grilled cheese sandwich (I would hate to see a whole one) and a small salad with a delicious dressing, blackberries and almonds. This visit has made me a fan and I will be bringing friends and family to this charming place!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

A coworker and I casually strolled into The Cheeseboard for a relatively quick bite. However, when I bit into the Roasted Turkey Foccacia, my life changed forever. All of a sudden, my coworker, the restaurant, time, and space were all gone. It was just me and the sandwich, dancing in a tapestry of happiness together. Then, as a swallowed the last bite, a feeling as if I had lost a loved one rushed over me like a blanket of sadness. They say to recover from loss, you should keep busy and exercise. Because of this sandwich I've received a promotion and completed multiple 5ks. My ex-girlfriend, impressed with my new body and work ethic, got back together with me. Though some nights, as I hold her tightly, I pretend she's the sandwich and we're embraced once again.

They also have a good wine selection and we were served quickly. A-

Been to Cheese Board & Wine Seller? Share your experiences!