“Outdoor sidewalk dining, indoor dining, sandwiches and wine!”

Cheese Board & Wine Seller
Ranked #163 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We really enjoy lunch here but rarely have opportunity to treat ourselves to this venue!

We made time today and vowed to not let it be so long between visits!

We each had sandwiches. Mine was the chicken breast on focaccia with avacado, cheese, pepper, tomatoe. My husband had his traditional pastrami on grilled rye with pasta salad. He never varies, albeit today he gave me a bite fixed the way he likes it with mustard. I have to admit it was very good. I would choose mine again, but, maybe on different bread. It was very good though.

We each had a glass of Chardonnay. One was buttery delicious and the other was reminded us of a fresh Sauvignon blanc, which my husband prefers to buttery Chardonnay. So, we both were pleased.

You order up front, but after seating yourself they bring you your meal. The ice water bar is self serve.

Nice lunch selection with soup and sandwiches available too.

Looking forward to our next trip!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

What a cute place, may be a wine & cheese caterer but they are also a restaurant. Has the Cafe Bistro vibe but with all American food; mostly soup sandwich & deserts! Food was really good & it was a fun place to dine for lunch- recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Really great sandwiches and salad made with really fresh ingredients. The turkey focaccia was excellent and the veggie focaccia was ok. Service was very good as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We loved this place! Great food...pastrami sandwich, Turkey salad, tuna sandwich, cheese and fruit board, they were all great!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This was my first time to visit the Cheese Board and Wine Seller in Reno, NV. All four of us raved about our choices. You walk in, pick up a menu and go to the counter to order. You are given a number and before you can blink (so to speak) your order comes to the table. When you have found your table you are brought glasses with ice for the table and there is an iced lemon water Dispenser on a table by the door so that you can refill your own glass without waiting for someone to come around to fill it up! Now that is thinking out of the box! Two of us had the Trio which incuded soup, half grilled cheese sandwich (I would hate to see a whole one) and a small salad with a delicious dressing, blackberries and almonds. This visit has made me a fan and I will be bringing friends and family to this charming place!

Been to Cheese Board & Wine Seller? Share your experiences!