“Simple healthy delicious food”

Cheese Board & Wine Seller
Ranked #134 of 1,011 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Enjoyed their house lunch special which included grilled cheese sandwich, salad and tomatoe soup. Everything had full flavor and was well presented. They used quality bread, cheese, salad dressing and it was delicious. Staff was very nice and helpful. Plan to go early or late, because it has a large lunch crowd.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My husband and I visit Reno every year and always one of our stops is the Cheese Board & Wine Cellar. The new owners, sisters (last year) are so great and friendly. We just love the food, wine and cookies. Everything is always fresh, inventive and taste great....

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We really enjoy lunch here but rarely have opportunity to treat ourselves to this venue!

We made time today and vowed to not let it be so long between visits!

We each had sandwiches. Mine was the chicken breast on focaccia with avacado, cheese, pepper, tomatoe. My husband had his traditional pastrami on grilled rye with pasta salad. He never varies, albeit today he gave me a bite fixed the way he likes it with mustard. I have to admit it was very good. I would choose mine again, but, maybe on different bread. It was very good though.

We each had a glass of Chardonnay. One was buttery delicious and the other was reminded us of a fresh Sauvignon blanc, which my husband prefers to buttery Chardonnay. So, we both were pleased.

You order up front, but after seating yourself they bring you your meal. The ice water bar is self serve.

Nice lunch selection with soup and sandwiches available too.

Looking forward to our next trip!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

What a cute place, may be a wine & cheese caterer but they are also a restaurant. Has the Cafe Bistro vibe but with all American food; mostly soup sandwich & deserts! Food was really good & it was a fun place to dine for lunch- recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Really great sandwiches and salad made with really fresh ingredients. The turkey focaccia was excellent and the veggie focaccia was ok. Service was very good as well.

Been to Cheese Board & Wine Seller? Share your experiences!