“Yummy”

Mountain Mike's
Ranked #368 of 1,017 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Delicious pizza delivered to nearby Holiday Inn Express. Best to call as online ordering was problematic ($25 minimum for delivery online but wouldn't take more than $30 cash payment online - impossible. And I'm not about to use my credit card online from a hotel room) Phone order $20 minimum, paid cash on delivery. Much simpler

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Had the salad bar, not a bad salad bar but tried the dressing with the low cal ladle, red assumed French. What a surprise when it was hot wing sauce.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

For the 2nd presidential debate my wife and I found ourselves away from home and in a Reno hotel. So we picked up a bottle of wine and tried to figure out how to enjoy the debate from our hotel room. We decided on a 1/2 veggie & 1/2 cheese pizza from Mountain Mike's. To our surprise they delivered right to our hotel room in shot order - we did not miss any of the debate. The pizza was cheesy, crisp crust, and with fresh vegetables. We enjoyed the entire pie, the complete bottle, and wild debate. Delivery to your hotel room is so cool!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I was in town for just one night needed a quick bite to eat. I ordered online quickly--it was ready in 20 minutes as promised! Smelled incredible :-) tasted even better! Highly recommend these guys everything they promised and more :-) support local!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

best veggie pizza I have ever ate. wings were juisy and fantastic . will keep coming back'
veggie pizz was out of bounds.

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!