All reviews freeway side front desk yogurt indoor pool free breakfast sleeping area room was clean easy access hot tub nice stay coffee pot night stay we've stayed reno casino utah crib
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Fairfield Inn Sparks is a great stop on I-80. Clean hotel, great restaurant and easy on and off access. Close to many restaurants and awesome breakfast. GM Brad Lesser and Mark on Front Desk are awesome.

Room Tip: North side up stairs 2nd floor away from Interstate very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Art B
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We chose this Fairfield as our pit stop between Nor Cal and Utah. I've stayed at many Fairfields and have always had a nice time, and this held up to my expectations!

Check-in was quick and easy and the staff was helpful and genuinely nice.

The rooms were clean and comfortable with very nice beds. We asked for a crib at check in and it was in our room when we walked in and had a crib sheet and small blanket. I think this is one of the first hotels I've been to that actually included a crib sheet! The pack-n-play was in really good condition too. My only criticism is that the faucet on the tub was a bit tricky to get to the sweet spot between freezing cold and burning hot. But we figured it out okay. There were also a few cosmetic things like cracked tiles, but otherwise it was a welcoming, clean room that gave us the rest we needed to continue our journey the next day.

The kids enjoyed the pool. It looked like there had formally been a hot tub that was paved over maybe?

Breakfast was delicious! Mini waffles, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage, cereal, juice, oatmeal, pastries, yogurts, fresh fruits- something for everyone!

The huge outlet mall was just down the road. We enjoyed dinner at a great pizza place over that way.

If ever we need to spend the night in Reno area again, we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank liliribs
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

PLUS: The hotel is clean and this is important. Good house keeping service.
Hotel itself quiet old,(I am Marriott member, so can compare :) ) and comparing with other hotel's in Reno quite pricy.
I had some issues with my credit card that was charged every second day day a weird amount's due to hotel mistake.
That was resolved by hotel management, but caused me additional charges/fees due to currency exchange...Thats why I give only 2 stars

Regards,
Kasia

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Kasia,

Thank you for completing the review. I apologize regarding the issues you experienced with your credit card. I am glad we were able to fix the error. Please know the issues you experienced were addressed. We do hope you will stay with us in the future when you travel to the Reno/Sparks area.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

this hotel is a perfect example of what the fairfield inn chain is supposed to be. it is not supposed to be a ritzy high-end marriott, but it does offer anything a traveler needs unless he wants to pay triple for luxury. the only amenity that my room lacked was a microwave. there was a big bare spot on top of the cabinet that the fridge was in, and i suspect there previously was a microwave there; maybe it broke down? but everything else was provided, giant screen TV, free wifi, iron/board, hair dryer etc etc. very clean room, nicely furnished. bathroom as clean as a surgical center. very comfy bed with very nice and very clean linen. the whole room very clean and like-new. front desk staff extraordinarily helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank The_Hobes
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The staff is exceptional. Very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are adequate and comfortable. Large bathrooms and very clean. The hotel is close to the highway with easy access for driving travelers, lessening any waisted time getting on the road. Breakfast in the morning was great, food and fruit was fresh and far better than the adverage buffett. Would surely come back. One think does strike me as very odd...the coffee pot ,coffee and cups are located on the counter in the bathrooms. There seems to be plenty of space on the counters in the sleeping area for these items but none the less,they are in the bathroom.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and we happy. Felt very save here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family