Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$58
Agoda.comUS$58
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$58
FindHotelUS$58
TripadvisorUS$58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this motel 6 location last night and made reservations online for a single smoke free room. Upon arrival after 6 pm I was told there were non smoking rooms available! The lady at the front desk apologized and took me to 3 different rooms to see which one would be least smelly...

I’ve stayed in motel 6 hotels many times in California and Oregon and never experienced anything like the experience in this hotel! The room I stayed in had several issues: not all the light switches worked, the toilet seat was the wrong size and not attached to the toilet. It was also so dirty as if it wasn’t cleaned in a while. The water in the tub didn’t drain properly so there was water pooling while taking a shower. The faucet in the sink was not attached to the counter either.

Overall, after the night in the room my throat is scratchy and I feel as if I spent the night in a cigar shop.

I am very disappointed and will never stay there again nor will I recommend the hotel to anyone. I realize it’s a much less expensive option than other hotels in Reno but not being able to have a clean, non smoking room for which the reservation was made is not cool.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Reno Airport - Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 5 May 2020

Very unhygienic, unclean rooms. The first room had pubic hair and a bodily fluid stain on the sheet (i.e. semen), cigarette burn and paint stain on blanket; no toilet paper; batteries were jacked from the remote, dirty towel left, and dirty floors. 2nd room had a giant palm-sized BLOOD STAIN SPLATTER on the shower curtain... (and remember, we're in the middle of this COVID crisis too!))
I've called several times, both management and Guest Relations at the corporate office. After several calls, and wasted time, I was finally given only a 50% refund... The whole affair was appalling. I won't be staying at another Motel 6 again. I recommend you don't either...

Date of stay: April 2020
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Reno Airport - Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2020

Hi Traveler,

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 25 March 2020

We just needed a bed to sleep in, so I wasn't going into this with high expectations. Check in employee was indifferent. Our room was riddled with problems, including blood looking substance on the only wash cloth provided. Cabinets chipped and falling apart, hair on bathroom wall (wasn't mine), bathroom floor dirty, yellow drips on bathroom wall, it goes on. In addition, we were supposed to be in a non smoking room, as I have asthma and am extremely sensitive to smoke. The room reeked and there's an ashtray on the dresser. We went to the front desk to get more towels, a wash cloth and maybe see if there was a non smoking room available. I am told by another indifferent employee that ALL of their rooms are smoking, they have no access to the laundry, it's closed so I'll have to wait until morning to get more towels. We were leaving first thing, so just opted out of showering.
So, it seems that many of these rooms are rented out by the week to people who basically rent motel rooms by the week. We witnessed a drug deal, and pretty sure the room above us was dealing, there were people coming and going all night (up until about 3am).
Motel 6 should be ashamed to be associated with this property. To top if off, I received an email from Motel 6 asking for my feedback with a broken link. It's as if they already know it sucked. The only bright spot was the employee at check out, he was pleasant

Room tip: Choose another hotel to get a good room
Date of stay: March 2020

Hi Cyndi,

Reviewed 26 November 2018

Basic points: I had been driving for hours and hours and had to stop and sleep. This was the only room I could find that was available that was under $190. I didn't expect much.

There were homeless people standing outside the hotel room door waiting to ask for money or a ride somewhere.

The flooring was filthy, covered in blackened, sticky gum, lint and hair. I ended up using the towels and bedspreads to make a path to the bathroom to keep my socks clean.

When I pulled back the sheets on my bed, there was old blood stains all over the fitted sheet so I slept in my clothes.

All night long, the upstairs neighbor was clearly "working" as the shower ran 3 times in the night after vigorous headboard noises.

I finally just got up about 3am to take a shower and check out, but the tub was filthy so I showered in my socks and then threw them away.

Upon checkout at about 4:30am, I was packing the car when an Uber pulled up with another hooker and her drunk john from the casino.

All in all an interesting conversation with my teenagers about the dangers of poverty, drug use and gambling.

Room tip: Keep driving. This is a hole.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vegasscot
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Reno Airport - Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel online due to its proximity to the interstate while we traveled. We should have spent more money and stayed elsewhere.

Upon arrival, I sat in the small lobby and listened to the evening front desk come on duty, complain to the day clerk about the road closure and having to “flip a b****” to get into the parking lot. Awesome first impression. Then our room wasn’t ready and we were told it would be ready at 3. I think we got our keys at 3:40 after we were told the room was finally cleaned.

This was probably the filthiest room we’ve ever come across. There was hair everywhere. The toilet had fecal matter on the seat. When I walked outside to go to the front desk, a housekeeper (I’m assuming the head housekeeper as she was holding a clipboard and inspecting the room next to us) was going into the room next door with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. I asked if we could have more linens because ours were dirty and more sheets since there were hairs all over them as well. She brought me 1 set and said there were no more clean sets. She did bring me more towels and a couple wash cloths.

I did let the front desk know how dirty the room was and she said sorry but no offering to help fix the matter. I bought Lysol wipes and cleaned the toilet myself.

I could go on further about the discussions that went on between “management” (I use quotations because that’s what he called himself and complained about) and staff, but I’m just over it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Reno Airport - Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Sherman Family, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.