“Food is not that good”

Las Trojas
Ranked #69 of 274 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The food is not that good, plus it wasn't very hot when it was served and got cold quickly plus it's very noisy, we won't be going back. The refried beans have an odd taste to them that is unpleasant. The enchilada sauce is horrible.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This is good Mexican food but not great as other places in Sparks. My wife thinks some of it comes from cans. The food is a good valve, but nothing to write about.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

No reservations but they were very courteous and placed us at a table for ten without a problem.
The food is very good, service was very good and staff friendly and accommodating
We enjoy coming here

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Las Trojas is a local, neighborhood restaurant in a strip mall. We have gone there many times over the years and the food and the service has been excellent. Well, our most recent visit has left me a little disappointed. The service was still excellent, but the food, I feel has slipped in quality. Maybe it was the fajitas that I ordered. The steak was tough and it was served with the peppers and onions in what could best be described as a gravy. It was tasty and well seasoned, but it just did not work for me. My wife had her usual enchiladas, which she enjoyed. So maybe it was me. I will try again another time, and maybe they will live up to my previous encounters.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We love this place. They have great food and their margaritas are wonderful. The staff and owners are also wonderful. We have traveled all over the U.S. and this is still our favorite restaurant for Mexican food.

Been to Las Trojas? Share your experiences!