“Good food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Description: 6,225 feet above sea level in the Sierra Nevadas sits Lake Tahoe, spanning the bold state line between California and Nevada. With a leg on either side of that divide, you can bet this popular resort area has a slightly split personality. Roughly half the visitors here plan to kick back California-style on the side that bears the Golden State's name, to engage in low-key sightseeing, hiking, fishing, camping and boating, while the other half heads straight for Nevada, and all that that name heralds. Ritzy attractions, big-name entertainment and the lure of the jackpot beckon at abundant glittering casinos there, so, what? You can't decide? Ehh - don't sweat it. We've struck a happy balance for ye of many interests. The Hard Rock Cafe Lake Tahoe is located in Harvey's Resort and Casino, just 5 minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort and only 1,000 yards from Lake Tahoe itself. So whether you gamble your money in casinos or your life on the mountains, the Hard Rock Cafe Lake Tahoe is the perfect place. Our Alpine ski lodge decor makes you feel right at home if you're ready to relax, but if gaming the night away is more your style, our triangular bar in the restaurant's center features 18 video poker machines to make you feel like a real high roller. And if you've worked up an appetite from all this, you better believe you've come to the right place. Nevada Magazine rated Hard Rock Cafe Tahoe the #1 burger in the state! So step inside the Hard Rock Lake Tahoe and walk the state line for a rocking great time.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We went to the one in our hotel (Harvey’s) food was good, large portions and friendly waiter! It was a great experience and everyone should try this place to eat! Loved the music!!

Jim R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Hi X5878WUkarenc

Thanks for the awesome review! Thanks for letting us know about your experience! Stop in anytime!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I am pretty much a Hard Rock Cafe junkie. I admit it. While not all Hard Rock Cafes are created equal, this is probably one of the better ones. It currently is tucked away on the second floor of Harvey's in Stateline, but apparently their lease will be up soon and they probably will be relocating to the new-ish Hard Rock Hotel and Casino a block or so away, which makes sense.

We were served promptly and cheerfully, and the manager made a point of stopping by our table and visiting. We enjoyed splitting a plate of nachos and a club sandwich, accompanied first by a mixed drink, then by beer.

After an obligatory visit to the gift shop, we grabbed a couple more beers in plastic cups and were off to catch the shuttle back down the mountain.

Jim R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi P C H

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you had an awesome time. Please come visit us again next time your in our area.

Thanks!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Nice atmosphere. Great service. Good menu. Fun atmosphere and great hard rock music. Very entertaining.

Thanks for the Rock Star review!. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.Please stop in next time your in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We stopped to eat at the Hard Rock cafe one day. My friend had always talked about her favorite drink "Mojhito" so I decide to try a pineapple, coconut one and was sold enough to return the next day to get one " to go". Food was excellent, ambiance was what I would have expected, every one, customers & staff were very happy and friendly. Since they had nice clothing for sale also, I bought a nice hooded sweatshirt for my grandson. He just loved it. Very special color with Lake Tahoe imprint. I wanted to get one for myself.....Great lunch menu. You won't regret it.

Jim R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hi W7736ZKlouiseb

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad you had a great time! Our drinks are amazing! Please stop in next time your in the area. Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

In full view of the slots, the oyster bar seats about 20 people in full view of open kitchen. Steamers cook a variety of seafood and sauces that will melt your taste buds. The oysters are fresh, cold, clean, and do not need crackers. Two champagne sauces and cocktail, finish off the greatness. Clam chowder think and creamy and full of fresh clams. Oyster happy hour before 3 pm, closes for 1 hour, then you better get there by 4:05 or wait in line. Fresh cocktails and draft beers make this meal complete. In five days, my husband and I visited twice. Loved it!

Hi T5131ZB

I believe your review was meant for the Hard Rock Hotel Casino. We are the Hard Rock Café located on the second floor of Harvey's. I will insure your review goes to the right location.