“Really good Food!”
Review of Cafe Del Rio

Cafe Del Rio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I had grilled fish tacos that had big chunks of avacados and a very tasty sauce! My husband had the chicken dinner special which was tasty and very filling! Nice lunch!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food at reasonable prices. Alternatives to Mexican also available. We went because it was the only thing open at 7pm, but it was excellent. Friendly, helpful people, too. Quick service, given the crowd.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and i were in town for Hot August Nites. The food was so good, we had dinner there twice. Reservations recommended on weekends.
I had one of the best carnitas meals ever, twice. My wife had the Little Blue Pot. It is chicken thighs, avocado, beans and rice. She loved it, also twice. The apricot cheesecake is a perfect finish to the evening.
We'll definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We sat down for a bite on our way to Carson City. I noticed the attention to detail as were being seated through out this little gem in the high desert. The staff was outstanding, and they has live music, which set very nice atmosphere. The menu is full of exquisite choices you would not expect from a place in Virginia City. I had the Hanger Steak burrito, with both red and green NM style sauces. The burrito was well crafted and bursting with perfectly balanced flavors. The chips and salsa were light and refreshing after a long drive. A welcome relaxing stop before going to our hotel.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great service and great meal. The servers were very attentive and their chicken special was excellent. The Quesidilla was outstanding as well.