“Lobster bisque a definite must!!”
Review of The Steak House

The Steak House
Price range: US$8 - US$85
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wendover's Steak House offers the finest in steaks and seafood as well as an abundant wine assortment to complement any dish. The elegant atmosphere sets the tone for an unforgettable dinner.
Reviewed 1 October 2014

We dine here at least 2 times a month, and we love everything from the blackened shrimp appetizer, the lamb chops, the half a cow 22oz bone in rib eye and my wife's favorite the Mixed Grill. But what got us hooked on w.as the lobster bisque, with real lobster claws and chunks. And now we even enjoy the stuffed prawns. Completely worth the drive from Park City. The servers are all great Juan and Lupe to mention a couple. And the hostess is always nice and accomodating. We always forget to make reservations.

1  Thank PC-PinoyCouple

Reviewed 29 September 2014

My husband and I went to West Wendover for my Birthday and on the Sunday night we went here for dinner. I had the steak which was cook to perfection and my husband had the Lobster which was the biggest lobster I have ever seen. The service was excellent and we will eat here again the next time we come to West Wendover.

1  Thank TRIPP15
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our first dinner in Wendover at The Steak House. They recommend reservations, which we didn't have, but there was only a 15 minute wait. The atmosphere was very romantic, prices were on the high end, but everything we were served was delicious. Best Margarita I've had in a while too. I had the Stuffed Salmon and they didn't skimp on the veggies or the crab meat. My husband's Prime Rib was perfect and they served real horseradish...that's a winner with my hubby. A great beginning to our great little get-a-way.

1  Thank momma_n3_travel
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Service was great and steak was fantastic! They do offer coupons for the Steak House with your room offer, or you can use your comps from playing, but be aware you cannot use both at the same time. Prices were reasonable for a steak house and would highly recommend. Go hungry!

3  Thank Bobbi T
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Enjoyed our time in the Steak House. The portions were generous and the service was great. We have eaten here several time and have never been disappointed.

2  Thank jacee61