“Good food!”
Review of Prospector Cafe

Prospector Cafe
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in West Wendover
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Some great food here for very little money. My husband had chicken fried steak, it's all about that gravy! And I had a chicken salad that had grapes and glazed walnuts and mandarin oranges that was really good!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I dined here two times during an overnight stay at the Red Garter. The first night I had a burger, fries and shake all at a great price. Food was good. The next morning I had the $3.99 breakfast special which was two eggs, choice of meat, good size helping of hash browns and toast. No players card needed for the special price. Great deal and I think its available 24 hours. I had breakfast at 5AM right before I left for the day. I would both stay at the Red Garter and dine here again if I pass through this way.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Hubby, I, and 2 friends were there for breakfast yesterday. WOW what an improvement to the restaurant in a years time! It's a really nice place to visit compared to previous years...........not to mention they serve a pretty good and priced reasonably meals. Certainly not the old Red Garter, thank goodness.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We got our food promptly and it was piping hot. The waiter was very pleasant but I can't say knowledgeable because he couldn't remember the vegetable and made no move to find out. All in all good food at very reasonable prices, I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We decided to go to the Prospector Cafe after seeing that the breakfast was inexpensive and substantial. We were able to have a nice breakfast in a nice restaurant before we headed home. Great little restaurant!