US$49
US$85
US$45
  • Pool
US$73
All reviewsgreat casinopoker roomthe room was nicefunslots
Reviewed 29 August 2008

After reading several negative reviews about the Nugget we were pleasantly surprised when we got there to find a nice hotel with beautiful rooms, accommodating personnel and wonderful food. We learned a valuable lesson, don't believe negative remarks from people. We had a wonderful four days at the Nugget , very relaxing, and we had lots of fun at the casino.
We polled the other people on our flight and the concensus was that they will all go back to the Nugget for their gambling junkets.

Reviewed 27 August 2008

We had a large group of people and our rooms were booked well in advance. It worked out great because most of us were altogether. The rooms were clean and the air conditioning kept us cool. The pool area and pool was clean and there seemed to always be enough chairs and lounges.
The casinos in the area had a great shuttle service that seemed to run every ten to fifteen minutes. The drivers were all courteous and helpful.
Check out time was not quite like I had thought it should be but because we were pressed for time I had to let my problem go. A few days later a telephone call to the Nugget more than satisfied my problem. I was very impressed with the professional way this was handled.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2008

We usually stay at another hotel when driving through Wendover but decided this trip to stay at a different hotel. Bad move!
When we arrived in our room we found we had no towels. I found the maid and she brought them to our room. But then saw that there were no face cloths so I had to search the maid down again to get the face cloths. The bed was very uncomfortable. The carpet was filthy dirty with a dead scorpion laying against the wall. The pool and spa seemed to be clean until the jets in the spa stopped and all the bugs floated to the top. We had a pleasant dining experience but only because we walked across the street to another casino restuarant to eat.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank JayCee66
Reviewed 27 June 2008

I have stayed here many times and each time I am amazed that they are still in business. Rooms are not well cared for and the overall shape of the hotel is not good. I can't imagine a nice casino like the Nugget having such poor facilities supporting it.. The buffet that is served daily is of poor quality and is not very well maintained. We go there because we are offered free rooms but even with the free rooms I am having second thoughts.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jiddodon
Reviewed 24 June 2008

We stayed 3 nights here in June. They were nice enough to let us check in early (although we had to come back at 2 different times to get the room).
Room was clean, but had no towels. Took 2 phone calls and 3 hours to get towels.
Pool had no towels either...... Should have just brought my own!
Tile was missing from the edge of the pool, hall and elevator carpets were clean in the center and pretty grundgy at the edges.
Casino carpet I noticted was "Sparkling" clean-- must be trying to impress the gamblers instead of the hotel guests!

Taking into consideration the size of town - I have stayed in worse places. If I ever go back to Wendover, NV / UT, atleast I now know what to expect!

Stayed: June 2008