Sky Valley Motel & Cottages
Old Field House(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$122
Nordic Village Resort(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$119
Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast(Glen)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Bartlett Inn(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$129
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$89
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Attitash Mountain Village(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$99
Golden Apple Inn(Glen)(Great Value!)
US$75
Covered Bridge House(Glen)(Great Value!)
US$109
North Colony Motel and Cottages(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
US$79
All reviewssaco riverfire pitwhite mountainsgas grillrun aroundfull kitchengreat place for familiesnew hampshirekids lovenice poolshort driveliving roomsanta's villagedavechaletplaygroundproperty
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My family and i stayed here for 2 nights and had a great time,Cabin 6 was just what we expected,clean and comfy and all amenities.We used the pool and had great campfires,Maureen was very nice and courteous,she is a peach.Thank you all at Skyview!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave S
Dave E, Manager at Sky Valley Motel & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We do appreciate it. Sky Valley will be here the next time you are in the area and we look forward to seeing you again.

Dave & Maureen

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Our family of five stayed in a cottage for four nights at Sky Valley and we are planning to return each summer from now on. Wish we had stayed 7 nights. The cottage was cozy and rustic, all the necessities. Full kitchen with dishes. We had a separate bedroom from the kids which is nice, and two bathrooms. We've stayed plenty of places in northern NH and if u want a camping-style experience without the tent, this place is absolutely the way to go. Helped us save money that we could cook our own meals too. Sat by our personal fire pit at night. Could walk down to the Saco River, and right near Mt. Attitash. Minutes from grocery stores. I literally have nothing negative to report. See you next summer Sky Valley! (If I can wait that long....) ❤️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah B

We are glad to hear you were happy with everything at Sky Valley. If you stay a week the 7th night is free...but you probably already knew that.

Look forward to seeing you again whenever you get the time.

Maureen

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I just returned from New Hampshire and another enjoyable stay at Sky Valley.
We arrived after a long drive and several hours at Story Land, and as always were greeted with a smile by Dave and Maureen. After a quick check in we headed for Chalet 3 and were pleasantly surprised. Since our last visit they had made some nice improvements including granite countertop, wood floor, and a nice gas heating stove in the living room. Everything was spotless when we arrived.
I have to say we truly enjoy staying here. The kids love having the well maintained grounds to run around on, and always gravitate to the playground. Of course the pool is amazing.
Overall Sky Valley is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of guests. We can't wait for our next visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

We are always glad to hear that everything was exactly as expected. We always try our best to make sure you won't be disappointed. Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We just finished a stay a Sky Valley during Feb vacation. We have stayed here a few times, usually in summer but most recently tied a winter trip.

Summer time: great place for families! Mixture, of motel style rooms and cottage rentals. There is a large central playground for kids as well as a large outdoor pool. There is also easy river access to wade/swim and play.

Winter: There are only a few cottages available in winter and the resources are more limited. It's a very quiet spot for a winter get away.

Always: The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. They are not brand new and show some wear but nothing major. Dave and Maureen always want to know if there are any problems and will do everything they can if there is.

It's just down the road from Attatash so you are close enough for easy access to N.Conway but not so close as to be in the crowds during peak seasons.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Dave E, Manager at Sky Valley Motel & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

We are glad you took the time to share your Sky Valley experience and we are always happy to hear that everything was exactly as you expected. We do only keep two of our larger cottages open in the winter. That has the advantage that you get our entire 35 acres and river-front all to yourself, a great benefit for those who don't want to deal with noisy neighbors. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you can get here.

Thank you for your input.

Dave & Maureen

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Have you ever looked wistfully at a picture with snow in the mountains, moonlit nights, a place with your own fireplace, where you can sleep with the curtains open to stare at the stars at night or the snow drifting down in the morning and thought, I want to go there, where is it? THIS is the place, people, right here in Bartlett, NH!

Craving solitude in the beauty of the White Mountains, I visited for the long weekend this month. As the majority of the place is shut down for the winter, I had the property to myself. I got the quiet I wanted, the silence of the night, the starry nights, the snow in the mornings. I had a wood fire in the fireplace each of the three nights I was there - how lovely, to just sit and stare and watch the flames dance and play and change with each moment. I had no need to close the drapes, as there were no other guests on property.

I arrived Friday evening to see a very cheery looking place awaiting me - several lights were on so I didn't have to stumble through the darkness. The unit was comfortably warm and the fire was laid (I had requested this, for a very reasonable fee) so all I had to do was touch a light to it and voila! I had a fire cracking within moments. I have stayed at other places in the Valley in the past, and not one of them ever was as welcoming upon an after-dark arrival. I will also note, when staying here during the summer and the place is booked full, I have seen Maureen going into units to make sure the lights are on, the refrigerator is on, and the units are welcoming - a very nice touch!

So, lest I bore you, make that call right now to book your winter visit! Don't forget, there are restaurants and general stores with 3-4 miles, so you needn't go into the Village for necessities. If you want quiet, this is it - and if you are craving people, you can go just a little ways and have that, then return to the peace and unwind.

Disclaimer: I have no monetary or business interest in Sky Valley, I just enjoy it there, and want others to share the joy!
- Lauran

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lauran C

OK Lauran, you made this sound like it came straight from a New York City advertising company. Luckily, we know you are not an advertising executive, a travel agent nor did we pay you anything for your kind words. But you are one of our most loyal customers and you have pointed out some features of our management style and reasons why so many people make Sky Valley "their" quiet spot to escape their hectic and sometimes stressful home/work environment.

We are pleased that Sky Valley is your favorite get away place and you can be sure we will do whatever we can to stay at the top of your list.

Maureen (and Dave too)