“A Gem in Norhern NH”

Toni's Pizza & Sub Shop
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Whenever my wife and I travel to Berlin we always stop for lunch at Toni's Pizza & Sub Shop for an outstanding lunch. I almost always order the meatball sub with peppers - on our last trip my wife had the Taco salad which she thoroughly enjoyed. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I recently stopped here on a whim while driving through Berlin. We were starving! Though there are no menus on the wall to look at, there is a laminated paper copy that the gal at the register will give you to look at. A wide range of wraps, subs and sandwiches, pizza, super fresh salad bar, beer, wine and other beverages available. My fiancé got a beer, a salad, and we also shared a basic pizza. $15. What a steal!