We stayed two nights at Adair on their New Year's package, which we had done 2 years ago. The setting is superb and Ilya and Brad are wonderful and charming innkeepers. Dinner and breakfast are terrific and the staff friendly. There are walking paths on the grounds and either a little or a lot to do nearby. The Adair is a classic New England inn. It's just a romantic and relaxing getaway - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adair Country Inn and Restaurant is a romantic retreat nestled on 200 acres of private property in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. With nine charming and comfortably appointed rooms, you'll want to cuddle up in our feather beds with the fireplace on. In the morning, you'll wake up to the smell of popovers that are baked fresh daily and served with our three course gourmet breakfast. Venture out on one of the many trails of Adair where you may see moose, black bear, or even some wild turkeys. Take up a rousing game of tennis or a fierce shuffleboard competition in the afternoon. Enjoy some tea on the patio overlooking the spectacular grounds designed by the Olmsted Brothers. In the evening, join us in the bar for a cocktail before dining at our highly acclaimed restaurant. After dinner, take up a friendly game of pool in our Granite Room on our circa 1920 pool table, before retiring to your room where you'll feel as though you're sleeping on a cloud. Come home to Adair and fall in love again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Adair Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adair Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Bethlehem
- Adair Country Inn And Restaurant
- Country Inn Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Country Inn