“Lunch Date”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Bow
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Put took my wife here on a lunch date in the food and atmosphere was good. I've been here many times before and I must say they are consistent.

I love the sweet-and-sour pork lunch special and the hot and sour soup. My wife ordered the chicken chow mein and we both had fried rice. We added the side of crab Rangoon and our meal was complete.

They open at 11:30 AM so if you're looking for a nice quick and delicious lunch, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

WE had been on the road a long day and wanted something quick and light for dinner. Chen Yang Li is located across the street from the Hampton Inn. We ordered to go from the room and walked to the restaurant. The food was ready on arrival. Back in the comfort of our room the food was just what we needed. Hot and filling (chicken wings, won ton soup, egg rolls, and pork fried rice).

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

This just wasn't a good fit for my taste. Maybe I have had too many Panda Express meals.

The service was sloppy, in a way that made me feel bad for the server. You have to wonder how many people she has served and how many times she washed that same table. She looked worn out and in desperate need of a vacation.

The sushi was pretty good.

You may have a different experience. Everyone seems to like this place.

1  Thank Lilyqueen321
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Had dinner here with a group of six, we shared appetizer and four entrees. Easy on/off I-89, easy to find.

We started with boneless ribs, served with three dipping sauces, and pickled vegetable salad (cabbage, cucumber). Ribs were nicely cooked, tender, nothing memorable. Dipping sauces (Chinese mustard for clearing sinuses, two sweet and pleasant). Pickled vegies were tasty.

Mains (shared) were "crystal" shrimp (ginger and scallion) , duck, chicken with cashews, veal in a brown sauce with mushrooms. All were very pleasant, but no memorable flavors. No particular ginger flavor with the shrimp.

Mains served with a choice of fried, steamed white, or brown rice.

Generous portions, we all had our fill. Same with rice.

Cocktails generous.

Service was attentive without being intrusivei; efficient, pleasant waiter (Steve). Food was served hot without long wait.

Reasonable prices.

Oversll, a pleasant but not memorable meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Despite the initial wait to be seated (it wasn't busy, nor crowded but I was merely invisible), I was treated with true dignity and respect once the waiter found me by the cash register.

I ordered the crispy fish, and it was really nice. Not too much breading and nice mix of vegetables. I had been traveling for over 5 hours, so I was quite thirsty, and polished off several glasses of water.

The food arrived extremely quickly, starting with the spring rolls (very nice).

I was truly treated as if I mattered, and I find this is an important component of customer service.

1  Thank James T

Been to Chen Yang Li Restaurant? Share your experiences!