“Excellent Sushi and Sake”

Chen Yang Li Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Bow
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I was staying at the Hampton Inn across the street all week for work. It got to be 9pm on Wednesday night and I hadn't eaten dinner yet. I decided to walk across the street and either get some Chinese food or get some sushi from this restaurant that I knew nothing about. I was hesitant about getting sushi away from home (NYC) but once I walked in and sat down, the sushi here looked very fresh. I ordered some warm sake and a sushi appetizer. The sushi was so good that I then ordered the king roll. The king roll was so good that I then ordered more sushi. I had a great dinner experience here and highly recommend the restaurant. The staff was excellent and extremely friendly. It couldn't have been better! I only wish I had gone here every night during my stay!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a break in our day so we met here for a quick lunch. We ordered from the lunch menu and was not disappointed.

I ordered the sweet and sour pork and really enjoyed my meal.

I recommend this place if you are looking for a quiet lunch with family, friends or coworkers.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for a quick meal and the waiter and chef made that happen. Excellent seafood dishes with terrific soup. Service was spectacular.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This is the only hotel in the area of the Hampton Inn that I was staying in for two weeks, I'm not a huge fan of tradtional Chinese. I spoke with my waiter and he suggested some of menu items that were tasty and healthy, On this two week trip I've eaten there maybe 8 times and it keeps getting better and better, Great restaurant,

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We have eaten 3 times at Chen Yang Li in Bow and have never been disappointed. Substantial portions and a good value! A choice of 3 kinds of rice are offered with each entree. The chicken and broccoli is exceptional and the accompanying fried rice is tasty and not greasy, as can often be the case. The pork with mixed vegetables is chock full of meat and assorted veg and not filled up with a lot of cabbage that is so typical of many Chinese restaurants. You can not go wrong with dining at Chen Yang Li.

Been to Chen Yang Li Restaurant? Share your experiences!