“Wonderful service and pizza ”

Catalanos At The Cog
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Whenever I am in the area, I will stop by for a pizza. Great flavor, wonderful hospitality and rustic atmosphere make eating here a treat. The salads are excellent and compliment the pizza perfectly. I will return again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite around 3:00 PM after a few days of backcountry camping. I had the beef ravioli and my wife had the house prime rib sandwich. We also shared an order of the baked potato skins. We also grabbed a six pack of some yummy local IPAs from the Valero gas station just around the corner. It was a sunny Friday afternoon so we took our grub and sat at the picnic benches outside. The meal was great and the service was excellent. Would happily recommend.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Hiked Mt Washington and went in the night before on a whim....thought it would be like every other Town Pizza place. This place was fantastic. I don't know about the older reviews but people were super nice and they went out of his way for everyone. The owner interacted with people while running the small kitchen with a constant line of people. I had a pizza and took half to go for my hike the next day. EXCELLENT is all I can say. I saw a lot of the other dishes and they all looked great and the whole place had a nice vibe and everybody sitting seemed really happy.. It's casual and the tables are self service but the quality is A+ and the people working there go all out to make you feel welcome. Go There!!! It's local, it shows and the food is great.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent pizza. Ready on time within :20 minutes. We had to feed a group of 8 18 year old boys - and the empty boxes said it all. We recommend.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

After riding the Cog, we stopped in for lunch. We ordered the specialty pizza with onion and Linguica (never had before) and the meatball sandwich. Pizza was great!! After trying Linguica, we were addicted :-) The sandwich was also really good and the bread was fresh. Sprinkled some parm cheese on the chips and polished them off! A nice find!!