US$134
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort(Bretton Woods)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$341
Book now, pay at stay
US$439
  • Pool
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
Inn At Bowman(Randolph)
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,055 results
All reviewsthe main dining roombeautiful hotelmount washington resortgolf coursepresidential rangeresort feeoutdoor poolstep back in timezip lininghotel toursleigh ridehorseback ridingbretton armsski resortcog railwaycanopy tourget away
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We booked our stay almost 6 mos ago. Very excited to arrive on a Friday night for our first stay at the Mt Washington. The hotel is beautiful. We pulled up and the valets immediately helped us with luggage and skis. They are able to check skis and poles so no running to the car or dragging to the room. We got checked in quickly and immediately went to our room to drop off our coats. The room was large with high ceilings. It was a little loud, but we were happy. We didn’t have our luggage yet so we went off in search of a casual dinner and ended up at Stickneys where the wait was 45 mins. So, we decided to sit in the expansive lobby for cocktails. The service here was terrible. I saw a waitress walking about but she never came over. So, I got up to find someone after almost 20 mins of waiting. I asked if she was still serving in the lobby and she said “yes absolutely”. I thought she was following me,but no. She disappeared again we waited another 10 mins before a man approached us for our order. When he returned with the drinks I asked him for the check immediately because I was going to need to get to the restaurant in 5 mins. We agreed I would put the charges on the room so it would be quicker. I told my family to head to the restaurant without me. I sat for another 10 mins waiting for the check and when he arrived back he asked if we ordered another few drinks. Needless to say I was a little annoyed because I’m still waiting for the bill. When I headed to Stickneys the waiter took our order, but the salad I ordered was not what I expected based on the description on the menu. The waiter said..well that’s what you ordered...without offering me a chance to order something else. So I pushed my plate into the middle of the table and ate my husband’s side dish. Never even a recognition that I wasn’t happy. When I ordered another drink and it was slow to come he asked if I still wanted it with a little attitude. Very disappointing service. We were so tired after a long day of driving. Guess what? Fire alarm goes off in the hotel the next morning at about 7:30am and we need to vacate the room. Once we finally get back to the room my family goes skiing and I decide to hang out in the gym. I went back to Stickneys and sat at the Bardot lunch. Rachel was behind the bar and she was great, attentive and personable. She renewed my faith that maybe I’m just having an off weekend. I would come back to try again because the place is beautiful. However I’ll be hesitant about the service. I guess if I have advice, make food reservations and ask questions about the menu

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Omni_Mt_Washington, Manager at Omni Mount Washington Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for your detailed review. We are delighted to know your arrival was smooth and welcoming, but do apologize that we did not fully meet your expectations for service. We know that one extra gesture or one kind interaction can affect our guest's experience. For this reason, we encourage and expect each of our associates to do his or her personal best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. We are very sorry this was not consistently the case for you and we will discuss your experience with our staff. Your experience was not typical of our high standards and we hope to have the opportunity to offer you the hospitality we are known for on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We enjoyed our stay and got a real treat of winter. It was a great place to just stay in the hotel by a warm fire or workout in the gym. It was the type of place that is difficult to leave because it is so grand!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Just beautiful a must see and stay but do your homework before you go to check what is open and what activities are available. The resort is a gem of New England - the views well what can I say you will be taking a lot of pictures.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We(party of 4)were very pleased with the hotel upon driving into the driveway-what a view!! the service is exceptional! all so friendly and LOVE their job. The décor/structure/attention to detail of the hotel is impeccable, for a hotel that has been erect since 1902! I must say its outstanding, bedding is of great quality. All the menus offer great choices. The heated outdoor pool was awesome! The pipes in the hotel are old so when its really cold the pipes clank a lot but that's expected.Can't go back in the Fall.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni_Mt_Washington, Manager at Omni Mount Washington Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your review. We agree the stunning views as you enter the hotel are a wonderful prelude to a stay at the Omni Mount Washington Resort. Our staff does take pride in their work and we are so happy to share the historic property with you. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The experience was everything I was expecting, plus so much more. Highly recommended. From the moment we pulled up to the entrance, until the time we returned to our vehicle to go home, amazement was everywhere we turned.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your review and for joining us at Omni Mount Washington Resort. It is truly a pleasure to read that your experience was such a memorable one and we appreciate your recommendation. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the White Mountains again soon.