“Go for the breakfast sandwich, not sticky buns”
Review of Basic Ingredients

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Basic Ingredients
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I've had the sticky buns here and have not been wowed - they seem a little dry and not sticky enough for my liking. This last visit I ordered breakfast sandwiches and was pleasantly surprised - it was egg cheese and bacon served on a yummy buttery biscuit with tomato relish. Super flavorful and would get again.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We were visiting friends in the area, and I stopped in to pick up a pie to bring to their house. Unfortunately, the pies were all sold out, but they suggested a lemon loaf, which I bought. It was absolutely delicious with a glaze on top, and my friends were very happy to have it for dessert with ice cream, as well as for a breakfast bread the next morning....and it was very inexpensive and well portioned at only $5 a loaf. Next time I'm in the area I'll be pre-ordering a pie! Thank you to the very nice people who I assume own the bakery for making such a good suggestion, as you had a very difficult and unreasonable customer to handle just ahead of me. Hope to see you again next year!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Their triple berry pie was loaded with berries, not to sweet but with the right amount of tartness; crust was flaky and excellent! We had high expectations for their raved about cinnamon rolls, only to find them average at best.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

A wonderful bakery with a cute gift shop full of goodies run by a wonderful family. This is a must stop every summer for me on my way through NH. You can't go wrong with their buns, muffins or pies. All are to die for!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Definitely stop by Basic Ingredients when in the Bristol/Newfound area. Their sticky buns are the very best I have ever had! Lots of other yummy treats as well. They also have a great selection of gifts for the travelers from away. A great stop along Newfound Lake!

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Basic Ingredients? Share your experiences!