“Bacon and Brie breakfast sandwich with cranberry mayo”
Review of Tucker's

Tucker's
Ranked #4 of 169 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The title of this review is only the start.

This cafe has mastered the combination of sit-down service and clean, healthy, and delicious food. Nothing tastes like it was slimed with fake chemical margarine before it is served. The flavor combos honor the seasons to capitalize on freshness. The menu has wide variety, but isn't overwhelming.

This is the best part. The cafe is often busy, but when you take a number to get a seat, you grab a cup of coffee using the coordinating color for the type of coffee. Neat!

Then, it only takes about half a cuppa coffee to get seated. But, you won't mind because nobody made you wait for coffee. Great idea. I love this place and I order "to-go" when I don't have time to sit.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We were visiting New Hampshire and decided to take a day trip to Portland and drive through Concord. The reason I check TripAdvisor is because I find gems like Tucker's. Oh my gosh, were do I begin? The wait at 11:30 was about 20 minutes, as the place was packed (our first clue that it was going to be as good as the reviews.) Our server, Mariah, was very friendly and genuine. I had the Tucker Time and it was photo worthy before I dug in. The house potatoes were the best I've ever had and the French toast.....oh my. My husband enjoyed the Meat Lovers Scramble. It lived up to its name........he truly loved it. Even the coffee was delicious. The only negative thing about our "experience" at Tucker's is that we live 8 hours away. If I lived here I'd be here every morning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stopped in for a late breakfast and were extremely pleased. Bring your appetite because there will be more than enough to satisfy. So many choices it'll be hard to decide.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here before, food was excellent, service as well. Good portion, decent price. Had to wait for a bit but not long. Coffee while you wait, very good as well. Tay-lynn, Ashley were my waitresses. Ashley in training, both stellar personalities. Helpful, not overbearing. Five stars for sure.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Hands down one of the best breakfasts I've had. Great coffee, huge slabs of toast, portions are Paul Bunyanesque! Outstanding and fast service too. Come hungry, and be prepared to wait a while for a table.

Been to Tucker's? Share your experiences!