“The Common Man, a delicious experience”
Review of The Common Man

The Common Man
Ranked #7 of 155 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Common Man restaurant in Concord, N.H., located in New Hampshire's capital city, offers a variety of options to our guests - from our comfortable expanded lounge, Doc's Primary Pub, and deck areas, to our cozy dining room with crackling fireplaces, and private event rooms for functions. Choose from classic comfort cuisine such as Three Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Country Meatloaf or our famous Roast Prime Rib.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our experience at The Common Man, Concord NH brought warm memories of 18 years ago when our daughter lived in Concord. Once again the Common Man knocked my socks off. My husband raved on the Yankee Pot Roast. For myself, the Apple Walnut stuffed Chicken is like none other. Delectable!
It is trying times for many restaurants being under staffed. We sometimes need to chill and be patient.
The Common Man ROCKS

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (799)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there due to the reviews and were sadly disappointed. The hostess at the desk was rude when I could not find the other members of my family.

While she instructed me to look upstairs, all she kept repeating was that she never seated anyone. No help at all.

MacKenzie was nice but the food took 25 - 30 minutes after we ordered (nothing more than sandwiches). The food was ok but after such a long wait, the experience was kind of ruined by then.

Won't be going back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food and dining experience. We called ahead for seating and seated immediately. Service was excellent and unique dishes.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Finding a relaxing restaurant on a Wednesday afternoon (around 2:15 pm) with great service and exceptional food is not easy! We were very pleased to find The Common Man to eat a delicious lunch. I would highly recommend couples to go here!

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Service was friendly and prompt. I would have liked to be offered a second cup of coffee though. The coffee did live up to the sign! We went for lunch and ordered steak tip salad, Cobb salad and corn ravioli. All dishes were fresh, delicious and well presented.