“Fresh Sushi and Consistently Good!”
Review of Red Apple Buffet

Red Apple Buffet
Ranked #81 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This is the only buffet we eat at and the kids insist gluing there on New Year's Day! They have fresh sushi and a big variety. Some American items and a salad bar as well as your traditional Asian meals. Their spring rolls and dumpling sauce are delicious! Give it a try near lunch or dinner. Probably best Thursday through the weekend. Lunch is much cheaper and worth a try. You might be pleasant surprised......I was!!...

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in not knowing what to expect. This restaurant had a large variety of food to choose from including the dessert table. The food was always hot and no empty trays on the floor. Chinese Food, Italian Food, BBQ, and more. Great for children as well. Never had a dirty plate or empty glass. If in Concord you should stop in. Less than $14.00 per person all you can eat.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I went here as a member of a Christmas party. We were treated acceptably. Not enthusiastically, mind you. Just OK. Food wasn't kept fresh on the buffet. The dishes brought out were mostly cheaper dishes. I live and work much closer to Boston and I guess I'm spoiled by some of the places around the Boston beltways. Good thing this is cheap. I'll go again. But I wouldn't go just by myself or my family. I'll go with the same group of friends -- we get a room for the party and some food pretty much everyone can find something to eat.

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Just another average Chinese buffet. Paid higher than other days due to having crab legs but the whole time we were there there were none. All food was just average.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 30 September 2016

make a simple review:

Great variety
Great food

on top of it all, came home and check my credit card and they charged me twice.
So dishonest people.

I will never return!

1  Thank thelittletraveller

Been to Red Apple Buffet? Share your experiences!