“Good asian food, sushi and chinese”
Review of Beijing and Tokyo

Beijing and Tokyo
Ranked #116 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had a very pleasant meal, with good service, and some of the best orange chicken I have had anywhere

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The Asian Buffet was amazing!! This buffet is done differently so make sure you confirm the understanding. You check off on the list what items you wish - do not pick too many!! They bring the personally prepared sushi (be patient) which is presented wonderfully and tastes great!! Then the menu comes back and you select more. Make sure you finish what is ordered as there are no "take home bags" and wasted food is an extra charge. Both of my sons ate sooo much for this all you can eat. This is the 3rd time we have been there. The wait staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The food here is amazing- hands down wonderful!!!! The service is absolutely atrocious. I thought maybe it was a fluke and went back three times to make sure- it really is awful. For example, my husband was served his entire meal and finished it before I received anything I ordered. Last time I was there I suggested they get there act together so people can enjoy the delicious food. We'll see.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Very good food. Atmosphere is meh. Service is prompt but as is often the case with Asian places, it is rush rush rush.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

This is a nice Asian eatery near the downtown area. I have primarily done take out here, but the restaurant setting is a step up from most similar restaurants. Mood lighting, table cloths, and adept and friendly table service. Take out experince is great with accurate orders on call ins, and excellently prepared food demonstrates attention to detail.

Been to Beijing and Tokyo? Share your experiences!