“Great food bar”

Concord Food Co-Op
Ranked #27 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 23 May 2017

They have a fresh hot self serve hot bar and cold too. Fresh sushi is made daily and will custom make whatever you like.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The parking for the Concord Co-Op (considering it is down town Concord) is fantastic. It is a calm environment with friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you are local, you may want to make the investment and become a member of high quality, locally sourced, organic, sustainable curated is apart of your values. For me, I am on a budget and I STILL LOVE shopping here. I can find goat yogurt and goat brie for my dairy sensitivity. The celery stick cafe has NEVER disappointed me. If are need of high quality hygiene products this is the place for you as well.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I feel quite lucky to have this co-op so close to my workplace that I can run out and get a healthy lunch when I'm not packing from home. It's great that they charge the same price for salad bar and hot bar so you can use the same container (wish they had more vegetarian items on the hot and soup bars). Kombucha on tap is awesome! Beer and wine available! All of your vegetarian needs are easily met with their selection of grocery items. Can use membership in both Concord and New London! After 1.5 years of shopping here, I do believe it's time to sign up for a membership!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have never been to a place like this so when I was taken it was a little different for me at first but now I go back every other week just for the sushi. The best .

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Always smells great! daily food and soup and food specials on the hot bar. Fabulous Olive Bar and salad Bar. Great Bakery Case and even a sushi case! Everything is fresh and ready to eat- no waiting. You can also call ahead and have an entire meal made- think Thanksgiving or Mother's Day. Frequent favorite!