“Great Food and Good Value”

Covered Bridge Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Contoocook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Frequented by locals and tourists alike.
The atmosphere is comfortable and friendly. If you are lucky enough to get a window seat the view is outstanding!
The menu is eclectic and there is something for everyone....I would recommend the Chicken Fingers and Fish Tacos!
There is plenty of parking
They are closed on Mondays!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I had some terriaki wings the first time i went there. I will admit there not the best but ive seen a lot worse. I can say the fries were the best ive ever had. The second time I took a take out and got a cheese burger, very very tasty and again the fries were outstading. The 3rd time I got the Fishwich of wich I highly reccomend. Service wasnt terrible but it did take a while for my food to come out. Highly reccommed.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stopped on our way up to Burlington, VT from the Boston area for lunch. Restaurant was friendly and pleasant. Menu had lots of choices. Food was good. Nothing spectacular, but we were not expecting or looking for spectacular.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Our first experience. Tried take out for a test. Devonshire Turkey- not much turkey to be found. Greasy. Quesadilla- taste was Ok, not much content. Showed up when they said it would be ready, had to wait 15 min. to be acknowledged. Food was only warm & fries not very good. Will try a sit down meal to judge whether it is worth eating at.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Nice place with great service. Stopped in while passing through for a late lunch. Food was extremely salty but was otherwise well prepared.