“Best pizza in the United States!”
Review of Dimitris Pizza

Dimitris Pizza
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Contoocook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is a fabulous, family-owned restaurant with the best pizza in the whole United States! We are regulars there, and in over 20 years we have never had anything but great food! The owners and staff are always friendly and kind, and all of their food is delightful! Prices are very reasonable too!

Reviewed 15 December 2014

This is good pizza. Wish they delivered to west Concord! Individual taste dictates whether not you like pizza. I love this pizza along with Dimitri's in Tilton NH.

Reviewed 28 November 2014

Dimitri and family showed lots of kindness and generosity and helped so many people on Thanksgiving Day 2014! They homemade Thanksgiving dinner and delivered to so many people who needed an extra helping hand on this day, and on this day so many went without Thanksgiving food and heat due to power outage..... My family was one of many that had food delivered from Dimitri's I thank you guys sooo much because if it wasn't for all of you guys kind gesture my family wouldn't have had anything to eat for Thanksgiving and that truly made the difference of their day not being horrible! Thank you for all that you guys do and your thoughtfulness you all are truly wonderful people and we are so happy to have you in the community of Hopkinton !

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have gone here every time it rains and we don't want to cook. The service is great and staff friendly. the last time I was there the owner came over to show me what I order was on the little over cooked. But being scallops I would rather little over then not cooked at the all. I have had them under cooked. The owner said if we didn't like them he would make good on it just call him.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had a great steak and cheese here. I also enjoy their calzones and pizza. The pizza isn't greasy and the crust is great.