Shaker Farm Bed and Breakfast
US$179
US$199
Residence Inn
US$79
Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Restaurant
US$89
US$121
US$118
All reviewsbig tableother guestssitting roomcookiesroom was very clean and comfortablenew englandvisiting familyfirst floorwonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitbeautiful lakecathyvermontnhfurniturehighway
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We were seeking an off-the -beaten path weekend getaway in NH where we could hike, swim, and not be overwhelmed with tourist kitsch.
We found it in Enfield, NH! And the Shaker Farm Bed and breakfast was the perfect place to stay. It is comfortable and well run. We were well served , but not over-served by owners, Joe and Cathy--just the way we like it! Fantastic breakfast. Be prepared to enjoy the company of your fellow B and B'ers as you are all seated at the same table. And, a huge bonus to us, Joe and Cathy invited us to enjoy their private beach are on beautiful Mascoma Lake. Great swimming and kayaking (with our own kayaks) Also of huge interest to us was the Shaker Museum just a stone's throw down the road from the b and B. For Shaker enthusiasts, you'll be interested to know that Shaker Farm B and B is the former "sisters' shop" of Enfield Shaker village. The room we stayed in was painted the classic Shaker blue and retained the original Shaker aesthetic, though the common rooms of the inn were not decorated in Shaker manner. But still...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessica s
Reviewed 16 July 2015

I stayed here for business about a month ago. The room I stayed in had a 4 post queen sized bed, tv and private 1 1/2 bath. I loved the decor. The bed and bedding was extremely comfortable. I am pregnant and was not feel well. I had the best night sleep there that I had had in months. There were rain showers that night and the way the room is built, I could hear the rain on the roof and felt like I was in a cozy cabin.
In the morning I needed to leave early to be at my job site. The inn keepers we so very kind and made me a wonderful breakfast before the normal time. They were so sweet and made me feel like I was right at home. Knowing that I was pregnant, they showed a short video clip of their adorable grandson. They made sure I knew how to get to the Public Works site in town and double checked with me in the morning.
I am looking forward to returning with my husband. I know he will love it there too.
Note:The Shaker Village is just a minute down the road.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 555janineb
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Wonderful decor! Large comfortable bedrooms! - lots of pillows! Scrumptious breakfast! Great hosts!

They also have TVs and Wifi

Everything you could hope for in a bed & breakfast! If you are in the area looking for a bed & breakfast, this is the place!

Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 19 December 2014

It was the best of times, it was the best of times. . . Warmth and a homey feeling exuded from This is a very pleasant B & B. The owners went out of their way to make each and every guest feel as if they were back in their own homes. The breakfast table was picture worthy and I took at least 5 pictures of the set table. We had people from California, New Jersey, Westhampton Beach, and China all eating together at one big table. It was a happy international occasion. I had a huge, king sized bed with the fluffiest comforter I have ever seen in my life! The bed was absolutely comfortable, and that does make a difference! The owners directed me to an amazing place to go running safely through the beautiful fall treed woods! OMG! It used to be an old RR track, but the tracks were gone and it was just miles and miles of perfect running through beautiful woods! You have to go to this place to relax! You just have to, and I am so glad I did!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Vikki R
Reviewed 22 October 2014

Got a last minute reservation at this B&B thanks to Cole at the highway visitor's center. Joe and Kathy were good hosts and welcomed us, gave us a quick overview of the house, don't pet the pooch!, showed us to our room and gave us a few restaurant suggestions. Bathroom was small but adequate.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple