“Good Subs.... First Timers”

Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps
Ranked #24 of 53 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

First time here. Had a nice, fresh BLT sub. My wife had the Pastrami. Both very decent sandwiches. Will be back for sure. Nice Crew. Very clean. Godd atmosphere. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

They have the best subs there I like get in the tuna sub they have everything that you're looking for and the staff are so nice I go there every once in a while I would recommend coming here

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a good sub shop before taking a flight out of Manchester. I'm so lucky to have found this place. It was very clean and the Manager/Owner? Was exceptionally nice. Gave us a piece of pizza to try out while we waited for our food. Delicious!! I ordered a hamburger and my husband got a salad. Everything was fresh and exactly as ordered. This will be on our list to stop at again when we masks another trip from Maine to NH.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Big portion subs in reasonable prices.
Fresh ingredients, clean stations, friendly staff.
Tasteful subs.
If you are in the area stop by, you will not regret it.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Been here 3 -4 times and always get a good sub. They take the time to prepare the veggies (onions, tomatoes, pickels, etc.) really nicely. The meats or salads are all made using good ingredients.