โ€œNot sub taste nor valueโ€

Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We love the fresh rolls (even whole) wheat, the cheese steaks, subs, wraps, the friendly service and the casual atmosphere. It is consistent and convenient.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at Nadeaus several times now, I will say, I think the food is average and maybe a little high on the price end. They have ample parking, ample seating inside and outside. This place is good to pop in get a quick made sub. I can honestly say that we have not had a bad meal at this place. The bread for the subs have always been fresh and the vegetables used are very fresh. The staff has been helpful with answering questions. The new soda machine has like 100 flavors so my kids love that. I have nothing real bad to say, just think that the price is on the higher end for some of the items. At the end of the day, just another average sub shop. Yes, I will still go with my family, I like to support the local shop.

1  Thank DrPJA
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

First time here. Had a nice, fresh BLT sub. My wife had the Pastrami. Both very decent sandwiches. Will be back for sure. Nice Crew. Very clean. Godd atmosphere. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

They have the best subs there I like get in the tuna sub they have everything that you're looking for and the staff are so nice I go there every once in a while I would recommend coming here

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a good sub shop before taking a flight out of Manchester. I'm so lucky to have found this place. It was very clean and the Manager/Owner? Was exceptionally nice. Gave us a piece of pizza to try out while we waited for our food. Delicious!! I ordered a hamburger and my husband got a salad. Everything was fresh and exactly as ordered. This will be on our list to stop at again when we masks another trip from Maine to NH.

Been to Nadeau's Subs Salads Wraps? Share your experiences!