Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
US$125
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$109
Lovett's Inn(Franconia)(Great Value!)
Franconia Inn(Franconia)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviewssofa bedfull size refrigeratorlarge closetstorage areathe fully equipped kitchentime sharecannon mountainexercise roomsmaller tvrci timesharebedroom condohot tubthe pubinteresting historygreat mountainshort driveoutdoor pool
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My son & family went. My wife went as well. I came up during the week and stayed three days. I found the facility needing exterior maintenance and roof shingles. The grounds are older landscape, but well grooomed and maintained. The interior of the facility older but very clean. I found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. Their bar/lounge is open to the public and is a closely guarded secret. It is cozy and they serve food. I found the lady in charge to be very friendly and talkative. I would certainly welcome the opportunity to go back.

Room Tip: The back rooms offered a view of Canon Mountain.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank George R
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Got a great deal on Heros Vacation. It is very convenient to seeing a lot of New Hampshire and Vermont. It is very dated with no air conditioning. It would not have been so bad if they had not been having a heat wave the last of September. The office is only open between 4-7 pm.

Room Tip: Don't come if it is going to be hot
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great place for a base camp. The condo was fully equipped and had everything we needed. The location was purrfect for hiking Franconia Notch. The staff was friendly and helpful. No housekeeping,
but we didn't want it. Plenty of fresh towels. We had the pleasant surprise of a jacuzzi tub in our room.
Nice after a day of hiking. Quiet. Nice. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Veterans Holidays
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We got a great deal on staying here for a week. Enjoyed the resort and amazing view from our balcony. The hostess at check in was Prickly as others have reviewed, but other employees were sociable. Cannon Mt and the Gorge were very close by and although wife and I are not hikers, made the journey up Artists Bluff - Highly recommend each of these attractions. Mac's grocery had everything we needed, Pool was refreshing, Hot Tub was comforting. Wifi worked flawlessly. The wife and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was 2nd floor - Facing Cannon Mt
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I really have mixed feelings. The location if fantastic right at the north end of Franconia Notch. They have both indoor and outdoor pools, and the units were clean and well equipped. There was no A/C but the temperature was ok.
Downsides were convoluted layout, lack of map of indoor maze. Lack of elevators for timeshare units, lots of steps, and so so front desk.
All in all it was adequate because we came for the scenery and not for the unit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple