US$119
US$200
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$76
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
Grand View Resort(Weirs Beach)
US$173
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront desklakes regionwafflesfree breakfastnew hampshirewhite mountainsfresh fruitweirs beacha great stayindoor poolexcellent hotelbreakfast arearooms are cleanshort drivegunstock mountainoff the highwaywould stay here again
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Every employee I saw had a gigantic smile, even when I was leaving at 5am!! My room was perfect! Will definitely be staying there again, and would highly recommend any Marriott to anyone looking for a wonderful place to stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2016

After 6 hours on the road, we arrived at our destination the Marriott’s TownPlace suites in Gilford NH. We were early at 11.05 am and check-in is 3 pm. We stay at this hotel at least twice a year and have done so for the last 4 years. We usually check-in between 1pm and 2 pm and never had an issue.
The person at the counter advised us that that check-in was 3 pm and that the customer in our reserved room had already checked-out at 11 am and that the room still needed to be cleaned.
I left my cell number and requested to be called when the room was ready. On the way out (11.20am), we noticed that the room next to ours was already being cleaned, so we hoped for an early call.
I called the hotel at 1.45 and was told by the same person that check-in is 3 pm and that there were a lots of rooms to be cleaned. Disappointing as the cleaning staff were already cleaning the rooms on the floor when we arrived. We were never called nor offered another room. The hotel is under new management and it appears that customer service and politeness has lost some importance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael C
slclaridge, Front Office Supervisor at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Michael C,

I'm very sorry to hear of your experience at our property. I hope through our conversations you now feel differently about our new management. We greatly value your business and hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit beautiful Gilford, NH!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We were part of a tour group and were fortunate enough to have been booked for a stay at Towne Place Suites. The rooms are so spacious, but are so much more than that! Every possible need has been anticipated. The best part of all is the staff who are their with welcoming smiles to provide anything you need! The breakfast is wonderful, as well. The very best place we stayed during our trip!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Lois F,

Thank you for your kind review of our property! We strive to give the best guest experience possible and are thrilled to hear we went above and beyond your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I was away for a business trip and to say the least everything that could go wrong did. Trisha was willing to help with anything I needed from printing issues, assisting with any other things she could help with, and offering a smile and great attitude the ENTIRE time! She was AWESOME! (Plus the rooms were neat, clean, and had comfy beds!)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CCalz

CCalz,

Thank you for your kind words for Trisha, she is one of our best representatives. I will show her this great review and I'm sure it will make her day! I'm glad you enjoyed our rooms and comfortable beds, we pride ourselves on cleanliness and I am thrilled to hear we met your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Great hotel! Quiet, clean and very close to Meadowbrook. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite when we checked in. Took a local taxi service to the concert venue which was only 10 minutes away. Nice breakfast in the morning as well.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Hockeydad121212,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, we always appreciate our guests feedback. One of the best parts of our location is the accessibility to the Bank of NH Pavilion, so we are pleased that you enjoyed your concert and your stay with us. I hope we will see you for another concert sometime soon!